Beware, I Tend To OverShare!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

*Super-Duper Busy*

I'm super-dupy busy today....I have no idea where all these translations came from....then I'm interpreting over the phone like crazy...trying to finish up these doc's that need to be translated by tomorrow morning...URGHHHH

I'm dying to read some blogs today...but I guess that won't happen till tonight or tomorrow =(

5 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

awwww... poor thingie.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

i hope they pay you well for what you do. sounds like you have some tight deadlines.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Nam LaMore said...

it's probably a good thing not to read some blogs during translation .. you might get some words mixed into your translations that would require 'saving face' later!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

Grrace: I feel like we havnet talked*or blogged* in scuh a long time...hope you're doing well...I saw that your kinda busy too, huh?

LE: Yeah the pay is good, but us *humans* we are never satisfied with anything, we always want more...*that's me being greedy*

Nam: *saving face* I love your little comments NAm...they make my day!~!~!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Envoy-ette said...

Hey..my Hubby went to Fresno State!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home