*The Beginning And The End*
The week is now going to begin, as we have come to the end of the weekend! Hope everyone had a blast *those that were at Coachella*..and those that stayed at home and enjoyed their time off work.
ME? Didn't do much...Larry was supposed to come down for the weekend...but he had to work (I was kinda bummed about that Lar). I had all this galbi (Korean bar-b-que ribs)marinated for Larry....but since he couldn't make it, we invited some of our friends here in Fresno over for dinner.
Worked a little on saturday...and since I had some free time, decided to do a little bit of *spring cleaning*. Sunday came and we went to church....came home and noticed 2 people standing in front of our lawn...our friend Drew~The Japnese Drew (we have 2 friends named Drew, 1's Korean and 1's Japanese)and his GF were sitting at our house waiting for us.....our house has become this gathering place for some reason....maybe because I'm always telling everyone to come over if they are ever hungry! anyhow...ate dinner had some red wine *starting to drink red wine* and sang some Karaoke...I love me sone Karaoke!
Now just blogging and cruisn around on the world wide web.....dont want it to be monday tomorrow~Blah
Also I would like to introduce to everyone 2 people who have joined blogger...they are just starting out so be nice! j/k My best friend Kazuyo and my long time friend since high school Julie
Hope everyones monday is a good one!

3 Comments:
Stargazer: Anytime!~! hope you get to meet everyone and see how great they are! I love this blog family!!!
Sorry Barb... I promise I'll come over on Sat morning
you are such the clan leader, nice to be a matriarch and recruit new bloggers! i'll swing by and say welcome them to the community in a bit.
Post a Comment
<< Home