Beware, I Tend To OverShare!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

*Wassup Doc*

So tonight is the night! I had my follow-up...and final doctor's visit today (at least till the next time). He says everything looks good (i guess he would know since he sees "them" everyday). Anyhow.....I had mentioned in one of my previously *oversharring* posts that the Doc ordered no sex for 2 weeks.......well the 2 weeks are over....and I have to be honest......Jhonnie and I cheated *blushing* But what gets me is the doc knew...even before he looked into my, well you know. Jhonnie and I were sitting there, me up on the table, and the Doc says, "so how is the intercourse?" WTH? How did he know...is he as horney as us? Anyway, made me wonder about those Gyno's....

So we need to wait a whole month before trying again....and I'm so eager, but then again...I'm kinda scared too. What if I get pregnant again, and the same thing happens...If so, I truley think I would loose it!

I have some documents to translate....probably be finished around midnight~blah But that's ok...cuz I know imma get me a little *sum sum* when I'm done. I'm talking mulitples here!~!~!~!
Hope everyone's week is going well so far.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Nam LaMore said...

ok, i get it now .. this post is about female issues .. i'm backing away slowly now (without turning my back or making a sudden move.)

9:19 AM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

NAM: no don't back away....I don't think I'm that graphic...just like my title...I tend to overshare. heh. I added you to my blog links as well!~!~! and thanks, I think i'm going to try tinypic!!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger grace said...

you were cheating? be careful.

sheesh.

and i'm pretty sure that gyn's know what to look for. heh. also, maybe he's just horny :P

9:24 AM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

Grace: Did you not get my email...where did your blog go?

And yeah, we were careful...

kinda gross to think that my gyno could be a horny gyno,,,eeyuk!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

ew, horny gyno...gross!

glad that your appointment went well. as for trying again, you don't have to rush into things. just wait until you're both ready.

hope you enjoyed your "sum sum" hehe. you crack me up!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

dayum girldfriend -- I would say makin' up for lost times, but since y'all "cheated" a time out should be in order =P

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home