*End Of My Day*
Whew! Finally all done....but I don't want to read another word, so I'm going to have to catch up on blogs tomorrow! Came home, cooked dinner, put the laundry in the wash, washed dishes, and went for my 30 min walk. I'm all showered, and done for the day!
I'm going to give myself a pedicure (since my hubby likes to rub my feet, heh), clean up the cuticles on my nails...and finally sit and watch my korean soaps. I hope everyone elses day wasn't as bad or hectic as mine!

4 Comments:
so what soaps are you watching lately? i recently started watching Thul-i-nun Ga-sum (trembling heart?) with Bae Du Na. it's pretty entertaining.
You watch your soaps and let me know who is sleeping with who's biotch. I'm surprised that these poor people's privates aren't worn off to nubs from so much humping. Wait to Korean soaps track like US soaps? Forgive me for thinking that a soap is a soap.
k
Star: I've been feeling alot better since I started doing the 30 min walking...like I have more energy....
LE: Right now I'm watching "wonderful Life* ~ I love this one!~!~!
and "sa rang gong gam" ~ this one is ok....Ithink I'm going to try out the ones your watching...
Knotty: Korean soaps are nothing like american soaps. Korean soaps are so much more dramatic and romantic, and not so sexual as american soaps....by the way, if you get to know me through my blog..you'll see that I find absolutely nothing wrong with too much sex!~!~!
i watched a few episodes of Wonderful Life... the male characters really bug me.
Sarang Gong Gam is pretty good, but a little depressing. i watched a few episodes here and there.
Post a Comment
<< Home