*Tagged Myself*
Since everyone else was doing them...thought I'd bite off the idea and do one myself:
10 years ago: Actually I think it was more like 12 yrs ago......Lost my virginity to a guy I had a crush on since the 6th grade...relationship lasted about 2 yrs, and we're still the best of friends...love you steve!
*
5 years ago: paid the down payment on my mother's car with my first paycheck.
*
1 year ago: bought a house with my hubby in Fresno...damn it's already been a year?
*
yesterday: worked, cooked, blogged, had Wendy's fries at 12 am, got some dick and went to bed.
*
tomorrow: going to church...which is usually the whole day, then playing it by ear
*
5 snacks I enjoy: chocolate biscotti, watermelon, mango, chocolate chip conole, and of course sex!
*
5 songs I know all the words to: unbreak my heart by toni braxton, more than words by extreme, this love by maroon 5, sweet child o mine by guns n roses, majority of all korean songs.
*
5 reality TV shows I've watched: real world, vh1's motormouth, newlyweds, american idol, cheaters
*
5 things I would do with a $100,000,000: pay off all our bills, pay off all my mom's bills and give her some to put in savings, buy an investment property, go on a month vacation, put the rest away in savings
*
5 locations I would love to runaway to: all the islands of hawaii, fiji, costarica, san tropez, johnny depps private island
*
5 things i like doing: doesn't everyone know the answer to that by now?...hehe
*
5 things i would never wear: turtle neck, stars on my nipples, bikini, shirts with horizontal stripes, strapless bra....cant seem to get enough support from those...umf!
*
5 recent movies I've seen: sad but true.....i can't remember
*
5 famous people I'd like to meet: johnny depp, the guy who plays Lucka kovach the croation doctor on ER, hilary clinton, richard simmons just to simply ask "why?"), a few korean actors
*
5 biggest joys of the moment: i may be pregnant (havent taken the test yet so don't gynx it), my mom, my hubby, not having to work today, the airconditioning
Compare to others mine may be a bit boring....but hey i gave it a try....it was harder than i thought....

5 Comments:
i can understand the stars but what up with the bikini???
Lester: I just don't feel they give my twins enough support...hehehe
i'm not a fan of horizontal stripes either.
wendy's fries are pretty good. mmmmmm.
ha ha ha...you're so funny..just all nonchalant "got some dick and went to bed". eh, just another night... :)
that shit made me laugh, too.
"got some dick and went to bed"
Post a Comment
<< Home