*My Dog Could Be Traumatized*
I was talking to a friend of mine, and she was telling me that she and her husband can never have sex in front of their dog....WTH? I have never thought twice about* getting it on* with Jhonnie in front of our dog. We do it all the time...and I've never paid attention to whether or not the dog was in the room.
However when Jhonnie was here the other day, we were in bed (Simba, our dog) went crazy. He kept trying to attack me. I guess I can kinda understand where the dog is comming from. I mean in my dog's eyes, he sees some crazed psycho bitch sitting on his master, rocking back and forth, moaning and breathing hard. Then he sees Jhonnie pulling on my hair, spanking my ass, and moaning too. In Simba's eyes that could easily look like an attack.
We had to kick the dog out of the room so we could finish off what we were doing. But After talking with my friend, I'm beginning to think that my dog could very well be traumatized. I mean, Jhonnie was only here for that day, so obviously we haven't had sex since...but I'm definately going to make sure that the dog isn't around from now on.
Even though our dog is somewhat part of the family, I just never really took into consideration that having sex in front of him was a bad thing. I mean when we do have sex, and if the dog is in the room...he's usually laying in his little pillow in his little corner....but I'm kinda getting creeped out just thinking about him watching us......Do dogs know when you're getting it on? Anyone?

7 Comments:
my guess is the dog might be traumatized. or turned on. which in turn would traumatize me.
hehe... i always feel a little guilty when we've just had sex and i look over and the bunny's looking at me like, "mommy... why?"
Dont worry about it ... Ive traumitized a few animals in my time. I even managed to turn one gay.
Aint that right Jules :P
you sicko..making your puppy watch...heh heh..maybe he knew what was going on and was in heat and tried to join in on the fun!
Grace: ewww, thinking he was turned on kinda makes me want to throw up a little, but at least now i know that I'm not the only one that has sex in front of the pets, heh
Kazuyo: a big EWWW, I hope you're not talking about the ex that I know!
Larry: now that's some talent...turnning a dog gay!
Julie: I think id rather think of it as my dog being traumatized.....any other possiblities makes me sick!
i didn't know you have a dog. what kind?
i don't think i could do it in front of any pairs of eyes, animal or otherwise.
LE: He's a mut we adopted from the ARF=Animal Rescue Foundation. We were told he is part terrier and chiuaua...or part pug and chiuaua. I think he's more of the pug and chiuaua though...he's a cutie. And I couldnt agree with you more about doing it in front of a pair of eyes, I will no longer being doing that!
aw that's so sweet. i can't see how people spend hundreds of dollars getting some pure breed, when there are plenty of unwanted pets at the shelters.
Post a Comment
<< Home