Beware, I Tend To OverShare!

Friday, June 03, 2005

*Oh Yeah, Baby*

I'm so grateful for the telephone and internet! Jhonnie and I had chatted a little while last night...and things kinda got a little *too hot* I have to say he's pretty good at that cyber/phone sex thing. So after a hot and steamy chat, we decided to take it to the next level and continue over the phone. I've had phone sex before...but Shhh don't tell anyone...lol It may not have been as god as the real thing...but let me tell you what desire can do to you!~!~! Whoo-Whee!

Let's just say, I can't wait till he walks through our front door, because I am going to eat him up like a wild animal! It's funny, because when he called this morning he said I should be one of those phone sex operators...i know it's nothing to brag about (believe me, that's the last thing I'd brag about)...but I have been told that before. Maybe that's what I should do if I ever decide to stay at home once we start having kids.....j/k I can just see it now...I'll be changing the baby's diaper, with the phone on my shoulder saying,"oh yeah, baby...right there...what's my name"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
So it's friday night...and I'm doing nuthin! Sino (a friend of mine) called and asked if I wanted to hit the slots over at Chuckchansi. First of all, I'm not a very big gambler...but when I do play...I like to play Pai-Gow Poker. I did hit the slots the other night over at Table Mountain Casino with a friend...and I stuck to black jack...did alright...then went to play wheel of fortune on the 25 cent slots...and didn't do too bad there either. Anyhow...I turned her down...and decided to blog instead...
Well, tomorrow's saturday, and I don't have a single thing planned. Oh yeah, I"m working for 5 hrs~bleh. At least it'll take my mind of my hubby. Hope everyone has a good weekend...and if you're gonna drunk call or drunk blog.....don't forget about lil'ol me!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nam LaMore said...

you have got to rent spike lee's "girl 6" -- it is da bomb, i tell you. only spike can write stuff like this:

"You should get back with your ex, and let him rob you a bank." ~girl 6

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have come down to LA to visit me mama. =) it's only a 3hour drive...

1:42 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

meh. phone sex sucks. it's not even close to the real thing and too much of a hassle. i knew one boy who liked it a lot, and i pretended a few times for his sake. it didn't do nothing for me.

so when is your hubby back? has it been a week?

10:34 PM  
Blogger grace said...

i read "oh yeah baby" and i knew better than to read on :P HAH!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Quyen said...

Phone sex is awesome! Especially when it's with people you don't know :P It makes it so much more exciting and permiscuous! :P

1:07 PM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

Nam: thanks...i may just go rent it, just to kill time

Lisa: We're thinking about going this weekend..I'll let you know

LE: no way!~!~! I guess for me, it just turns me on to hear him respond...heh

Grace:awww, grace it wasn't even that bad...pretty much PG rated

Quyen:yeah, I couldn't agree with you more...my fellow kinky sista!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home