Beware, I Tend To OverShare!

Monday, June 20, 2005

*I'm OK*

I'm alive guys...jus reall busy with work....imma try to post tonight when im home! Thank youall for worrying!~!~!~!~! MUAH's to all!~!~!~!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

phew lady... don't scare us like that again... or make us jealous thinking that you were gettin' hella action... glad to know you're ok!!! =)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Good gracious, girl...
Thanks for checking in!
And you ain't gotta lie...we know you still doin' it! ;)

12:25 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

geez, it's about time! come up for some air, woman!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Lester T. said...

when is it going to be time to overshare???

9:25 AM  
Blogger peachy said...

Yeah, hurry back, lady!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know... this "grown up" stuff is overrated. Someone should have warned us when we were younger...

Work is definitely overrated... I say we all go on strike.

Then again, this is all coming from someone who works 65-70hrs/wk so don't mind me.

I miss you!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

ahem...still waiting for your return.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit. this makes it harder to lurk ya know.

Awna

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home