Beware, I Tend To OverShare!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

*Do You Know Me?*

Ok...I have some time to blog....wheew. It's been crazy with work this week...anyhow. My husband and I went to Costco today for lunch (yes, we're cheapos...but we like the polish dogs there too!). I thought I'd share something that really annoyed me today while having lunch.

So Jhonnie and I are in line waiting for the cashier to call *next*....and I happened to notice this girl (maybe around 23-25) starring at me. I did the polite thing and smiled.....thought nothing of it. We got our polish dogs (mmmm), our drinks, and condiments....and took a seat. As I took a bite of my polish dog, I noticed that same girl starring at me again.....I was kinda embarrsed and confused...I asked Jhonnie if I had anything on my face or comming out of my nose, he laughed and said "no...why?" So I did the same and starred back until she looked away first...HA

After a meal of 'ol girl starring at me and me starring back utill she looked away (I was not going to be the first to look away)..we were done....and I walked up to her and said.......

Me: Excuse me...I couldn't help but notice you looking my way a couple of times....do you know me from somewhere?
'Ol Girl: oh, I'm sorry...I didn't realize I was doing that.
Me: I did, so I thought you might have seen or knew me from somewhere.
'Ol Girl: Oh no, I'm sorry....I didn't mean anything of it.

Yeah right witch.....I hate that. Girls like that think they have the balls to stare or *get brave* like that..but when you're dealing with me....I will ask you what your starring at. I just can't stand people who stare... I mean 1 stare and me smiling back at you is alright....but c'mon...when it's constent and uncomfortable...I will ask what you're starring at.

I don't know...maybe it's me who's wierd.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Kis Lee said...

maybe she was staring at you b/c you're cute?

i get hit on by chicks all the time, usually when i'm with my bf. i don't know what's up with that.

3:13 PM  
Blogger grace said...

hehe. i never have the balls to approach people who are staring at me :P

i just ignore them and hope they go away... because, i'm not about to get into a cat fight... i mean, they might hit me in the face! noooo! not the face!!!! or i might kill them... and i'm too pretty for jail! :P

oh, unless i'm in a bar. and it's a guy. that's easy.

i love costco dogs, too :) mmm. hungry.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Rarry said...

She totally wanted you barb

5:58 PM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

you think? nah.....don't think I *got it* anymore

6:04 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

oh hush, you're a babe, and you know it! of course you still got it!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

That's right girlfriend... regulate!

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home