*The Show Must Go On*
So....Back to all the *over-sharring* that I do...oh -so-well (unintentionally). The doctor has ordered NO SEX for 2 weeks.....WTH? I know, I know..... my body is healing, and all that good stuff....but my hubby and I are dying here! And the show must go on, no? I know there are other ways to go about it without actually having to go all the way......but it's just not the same...and I feel like gettin a little suttin ~ suttin too...you know what I mean? OMG, and it hasn't even been a week...blah. Am I wrong for wanting to get some so soon? Shoot, I don't think so.....even the pregnancy books say "the body craves what it lacks"...heh.
Anyhow....just wanted to let eveyone know, that I'm back! And can talk freely and openly of this experience that I had. So no keeping the distance thing...aiight? Besides, I have alot of Blogs to catch up on!

8 Comments:
Well you sure do sound a lot better.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder? Will you believe that right now? ;p
Two weeks will go by quick I'm sure.
Thanks Peachy, I really do feel alot better.
Absence makes the heart frow fonder huh? Idon't know if it's my heart thats growing fonder...if ya know what i mean...j/k!
my god, you are a sex fiend :P
hehehe... occupy yourself with other things... like knitting or something :P
nah, it's not wrong. i get cranky when i don't get enough sex.
knitting? whatever! just do the other things that aren't as good as sex, but they'll suffice. heh.
hey, I like the background of this blog, and you look so beautiful in the picture!
I can't wait to see you in fresno soon :) hopefully next month.
Grr: Knitting? I dont know if that'll keep me distracted, but thanks for the suggestion...heh.
LE: You and I are always on the same page =)
Kaz: Me too!!!! I can't wait!
We're glad you're back :)
...and there's nothing wrong with being a sex fiend. Meow.
I'm cranky all the time. Now I know why...
Post a Comment
<< Home