Beware, I Tend To OverShare!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Testing Out Hello From Picasa

I'm trying to figure out how to use Hello from Picasa....don't know what I'm doing. Anyhow, I somehow got one of our wedding pictures on here....gonna take me awhile to figure this out.... So there we are me and my hubby, jhonnie!


I
Jhonnie and Barbara 12/18/2004 Posted by Hello

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i likey that picture. :) you look so beautiful.. :)

7:44 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Kis Lee said...

wow!!! beautiful!

i hope i look half as good when i get married.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

You guys are too sweet.....I think every woman looks beautiful on her wedding day!!!! I'm sure the both of you will look even better!~!~!

10:30 PM  
Blogger grace said...

awwww! what a beautiful couple :)

8:49 AM  
Blogger peachy said...

That is a gorgeous picture!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Awww! Cuteness!!! =)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

Awww, I feel so special today, you guys are the best!!!!!! MUAH

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home