Beware, I Tend To OverShare!

Friday, July 22, 2005

*I Saw Her*

Ok, I keep referring to my baby as *she*....but that's what I feel like I'm going to have......several more weeks till we can see the gender on the ultrasound. I had the ultrasound, and everything seems to be going ok......baby is moving around, and her heart beat is so strong!!!!

Unfortunately, the picture I have from the ultrasound is in a negative form so I cannot scan it....anyone have any suggestions?

I want this baby in my arms already!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have no idea about the scanning, but hey big hugs for you! glad that everything is going well.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

LE: thank you LE...how are you doing?

11:09 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

The best part is the anticipation, isn't it? Imagining what your baby will look like (mine was WAY off base... I thought my kids would look more like my ex!.. I guess I've got the dominant genes ;P)

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

considering everything, i'm ok. :)

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jaded: i'm hoping i have the dominant genes, too. i look exactly like my mom, very little like my dad. hehe.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

Jules: dude, tell me about..since im half and my hubby's full korean, im so eager to see what my baby is going to end up looking like. I just hope she doesnt end up with big boobs like her mommy!

LE: i've been meaning to email you so i cn call you....just to talk, you know?

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home