*I Hate Good-Byes*
I just dropped off by mom at the airport....and I hate feeling so sad! I had a great week with mommy. She took me shopping for some really cute maternity clothes (which was much needed with this growing tummy of mine).......fed me lots of yummy food, helped me out by cleaning the house (not that it was dirty, but you know moms), and most important she was with me for all my doctor visits.
It just feels so good to be with mom again...it's a different kind of nurturing and different kind of love! I'm sad she's gone.....she won't be back again till the baby's born! Now that I'm getting ready to have a child of my own, it's made me realize how much my mother has aged, and how much she went through raising me. Kinda breaks my heart to see her getting older.......ok, I'm getting teary-eyed so I'll stop here.

2 Comments:
you know... funny how you never realize how much your parents love you until you have your own :)
also... if you ever gave your parents shit as a teenager, you are going to get it right back! eheh.
i read a quote the other day that said: there's nothing quite so satisfying as seeing your own children have teenagers...
heh. good luck! :P hehehe
why haven't we seen pictures?? hmm?
Post a Comment
<< Home