*Incident With Another Perv*
So I have to confess......since I've past the hurdle of the first trimester in pregnancy, I can't stop eating woppers! I have to have a wopper everyday....I know it's bad, but nothing else will do. Anyhow, today was a strnge one as I went to Burger King to order my wopper.
As I wait for my wopper, there was a guy wearing one of thoe orange reflector vests (obviously he worked for cal trans or something). He kept starring as we both waited for our food. I kinda smiled out of courtesy, and I nearly died at what he did and said next:
perv cal trans worker: wow, how many months are you?
me: 5 months
perv cal trans worker: hmm, may I (as he started moving twards me and putting his hand on my stomache)
me: (thinking to self...Ewww, Ewwww, Ewwww) I kinda giggled uncomfortably and moved back
perv cal trans worker: oh, I'm sorry, i didn't mean to offend you, I just love pregnant woman.
DUDE...WTH? I was so disgusted, I mean c'mon, what kinda sicko was that? That was just not right! Makes me not want anymore woppers!

7 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i told you so!
i told you there were pervos out there that have the nasty pregnant women fetishes. BLEH!!!! (vomits)
Lis: right? thank you!
Anonymous: DELETED!
JM: tht was just wrong! Ewww!
ew.
too bad you weren't sure what company he was working for. i would have reported him. asshole.
omg!!! some pervos man, i just don't get it.. bleech!
fucking weirdo's. Next time that happens... "BACK THE FUCK UP!!! thanks"
That is just plain creepy. OK I like pregnant woman too *too much info?*, but, I'm not about to go putting my hands all over a woman that I don't know.
I heard that tons of men like pregnant women. It's weird to me, but I can't believe he reached out and attempted to touch you. Yikes!
Post a Comment
<< Home