*Love At First Sight*
I am so in love with my baby. Today I went for my ultrasound (with the company of my mother who is visiting us). I saw my baby do what I was feeling it do (if that even makes sense). What I'm trying to say is I would feel the baby stretch it's legs or arms, and at the same time see it on the screen as it was happening. I guess it may not be a big deal to some people, but to me it was amazing!
I do have to be the first to brag....I think my little one has the most perfectly round shaped head! How much cuter can our lil one get? I'm so excited to have this little one growing inside of me....now I can relate to all those sayings...and yes all the vomitting and feeling yukie, and even the bed rest is all worth it! I did find out the gender of our little one....but before I tell everyone, I want people to guess!

6 Comments:
awww... just wook at those wittle wips!!!! (lips) can already tell your baby is a cutie!!!
I'll guess a boy. When is your due date? It seems like time has gone by very quickly.
I'm guessing a boy.
we're so happy for you! I'm guessing a girl.
I say a girl. When are you due?
oh wow that's amazing.
Post a Comment
<< Home