Beware, I Tend To OverShare!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

*Is 3 Really A Crowd?*

{Ok...for those that don't like it when I *overshare* you may want to skip this post!}

It's been almost a whole week since I've had some action in the bedroom! It's driving me crazy! My husband says he feels uncomfortable doing the deed when the baby's with us? Baby? Where? The baby is still in my tummy! Apparently, he feels that it's no longer the 2 of us, but the 3 of us, and 3 can be a crowd! Dude...I'm only 4 months now....what's going to happen when I'm in my 3rd trimester?

I don't know if I can not have sex while I'm pregnant. What happened to our crazy sex life? I know, i know...it's only been a week, and alot is on both his and my mind......but damn, can a girl get some dick?

On another note....I'm feeling alol better even though I'm still having issues eating! I want my mommy! It's so hard to have to cook and then not be able to eat it! And it's not like we're in San Jose or LA where we can just go out and eat somewhere (i'm talking about korean food). What I would do to eat some *hoett dduck* (you know from the cart outside of... i think gajoo market) anyone wanna send me some?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaw, i wish you were closer so i could buy you hoett dduks to your heart's content. there's a market near me that makes them fresh.

i could understand your hubby wanting to be careful. when my friend was pregnant w/ twins, they were both too paranoid to do the deed.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

it's completely normal for a guy to freak out about doing it with a preggo partner. he'll probably get over it after not having sex for a few weeks. hehe.. it'll just take him some getting used to

12:09 PM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

LE: awwww, you're too sweet! I wish I lived closer too! I love those hoett dduks, and im craving them like crazy...and yes im talking about the fresh ones from the cart!

JM: I should just make him starve....i mean there are other ways I can get by.....i'll make him suffer!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

LIS: oh shut up...you are not fat! and even if I weren't pregers...i'd still go a nd grub...because we all know i love to eat!!!!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home