Beware, I Tend To OverShare!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

*Recent Keyword Searches*

Ok, here's my recent keyword searches. Some of the searches are a bit disturbing!


amerazn
prego pic
horney sister in laws
crazy for naughty sister in law
la jewlery market
sara lee bloggers

Mine or nowhere as good as Grace's

7 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

hmm... prego pic and horny sister in law probably isn't the best mix...

6:24 PM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

Jules: Tell me about...who the hell would look something like that up?

Lisa: hrm...i don't know about sara lee bloggers...I think it's the name that i dont like.

10:08 AM  
Blogger grace said...

HAH! i love the horny "in-law" ones you get... the daughter in law, the sister in law... so funny...

10:50 AM  
Blogger Barbara aka Yooni said...

Grace: yeah, but nowhere near as good as yours!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

voice or music file

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey international friends! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the dating service maybe endless. Maybe I will have a better keyword, searching for match maker since my keyword "instant" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey international friends! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the dating service maybe endless. Maybe I will have a better keyword, searching for match maker since my keyword "instant" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home