*The Urge*
Ok Grace, I'm going to overshare so look away...hehehe
So today was crazy for me! I think I'm all talked out! I don't think I've ever talked so much where my jaw is in pain! Earlier when I started to notice that I was getting lock jaw....I said to myself: I don't think I've ever had lock jaw like this before, then I remembered. I get lock jaw all the time....when I give Jhonnie head! But I still get the urge to do it again.....I'm not sure if I give head for my own pleasure or if I get off watching him get off.....or maybe I'm just flattered when he tells me that I give good head....Plus it's about give & take right?
So since I've been on the subject of S E X.......I've got the urge, so I emailed my hubby to let him know I'm horny! I'm calling it a day.....and gonna go get me some lovin'!

12 Comments:
Damn I'm jealous... I remember the good old days of lock jaw... LOL
Maybe you just enjoy lock jaw ;P
hmmm .. you just made me blushed, it seems to happen all the time when i'm on this blog .. people at the cafe are gonna notice i blush alot when i'm on the computer! and i'm sure they know what kinda stuff i'm reading!
Barb, the pit bull. Get 'em girl!
Blk Btfly: i remember when i had a dry spell....it sucked ass! I'm sure you'll find someone
Larry: Sshh, it's a secret!
Nam: I'm glad you're enjoying it! You naughty boy you!
Peachy: do i come of as being agressive? heh
hehehe...you crack me up.
i never get lockjaw anymore. the key is to take quick breaks and do other things. ;)
I always get lock jaw. But I appreciate having an excuse, haha.
thanks for the warning. i totally just skipped over it! :P hehehe
i swear you & Nam had a blog conspiracy or something. this...this is all so contrived! lucky we're not im'ing cos i'd be in "brb" mode.
is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?
OMG. If something is in my mouth...I'm CHEWING and swallowing it. And it better be covered in chocolate!!!!!
LE: glad you were able to laugh...but I'm serious, I still get lock jaw on occasion
CL: yeah, I guess I can look at it that way, heh
Grr: you suck grace =P
Chimp: hrmm...I don't know about that
Lester: funny, but should I be flattered that you're getting a cheap thrill off my blogs? j/k...I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Kat: "it's gettin' hot in here, so take off all you clothes* j/k
HowBiz: yay, you like to oeveershare too? gotta chack out your blog!
Envy: mmm, that's pretty kinky! guess I'll be busting out the good old hershey's syrp tonight!
Post a Comment
<< Home