Beware, I Tend To OverShare!

Monday, January 24, 2005

Just another Monday

Boy was I lazy today......didn't want to do $*&! Although, I did get a fairly nice job offer. Looks like Honda Corp wants me as their Korean interpreter for this new project their doing in Korea. They need me to go to Korea with them 1 week every month for the next 6 months. Nothing's definate yet.....but I am excited. I'd be going to Woolsan....a smaller city south of the capitol Seoul. The thing is I've never been to Woolsan.....and I don't have too much experience in the techinical Dept...but hey if they want me....and the price is right, how can I say no?
So, I was browsing through some Blogs I found on Larry's site, and I came to realize that I need to seriously start working on mine....Some of you guys have some really nice blogs. When and how I''ll get my blog to look a little decent, I don't know. I'm still having a hard time figuring things out. I also started a blog on Xanga, don't know why I have 2....I'm copying and pasting all my entries......I just want to see which one is more user friendly for me. Guess, I'll have to bug Larry, and ask for some help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

not fair. i wanna go to korea soo bad. my mom says i have to lose 100lbs if i want to go. just because my cousins and aunts will make fun of me being fat.

:P

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home