Beware, I Tend To OverShare!

Saturday, January 22, 2005

2nd day in the life of *Blog*

Since I've started this Blog thing last night, I've been really excited. I can't wait to start working on it! Honestly though....I don't know where to begin....but I'm sure I'll figure it out.
Today, I've been doing alot of cooking.....Larry is visiting us from Monterey, and he's missed my Korean food. I'll be feeding him all kinds today. The galbi is marinated, and he wants some haemool pajun (korean seafood & green onion pancakes). I've already made all the banchan (side dishes)...so we're just kickin' back and catching up. For those of you who don't know, Larry is my best friend from Monterey.....he was also the best man at the wedding. Anyhow, I'd better get back to the kitchen and start my magic...j/k

1 Comments:

Blogger Rarry said...

The korean food was the shizzle Barb...Thanks agian!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home